Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 24th October 2007, 14:42   #41
Hondo
I'll knock your chicklets hella the fuck out

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.
Re: Fred Thompson

Put it on the calendar then...

Power corrupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
But it rocks absolutely, too

Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2007, 14:43   #42
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondo
Probably "Biggest Loser" week

PS: You're just mad because I chose Col. Flagg before you thought of it.

No, I'm mad because not one of you assholes posted hb to me.

After all the times I selflessly posted hb in your threads.
ingrates.

maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2007, 14:43   #43
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Put it on the calendar then...

No, that's some lame ass shit.

I like my avatar as is.

Old 24th October 2007, 14:43   #44
sandman
Upon us all a little rain must fall.

sandman is a fagg0t

no Niggar for me dude. I'm gonna be an elf in between Loni Anderson's tits.
sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2007, 14:45   #45
Hondo

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

You know they poisoned, shot, stabbed and then threw that guy in the river right?

I'm just sayin'...

Power corrupts.

Old 24th October 2007, 14:47   #46
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco
My plan, IF I was to be POTUS would be to enable isolationalism.
Close all bases in foreign countries. Germany, Japan, korea, all them fucking places, IRAQ, afghanistan, all them.

If someone needs an asskicking in the future? Air drop some tactical robotic weapons. Gas all the muslims from a cool looking chrome robot. Or melt them from space lasers.

So you don't have an answer then.

Total isolationism can't happen right now and you know why or you're an idiot.

Can we work towards it? Sure. I hope like hell we will, but we'll never get there. We will need land bases in other countries to project power where we need to for the forseeable future.

Quote:
I feel icky watching our military be used as a security force for American contractors building infrastructure in Iraq at the cost of the American taxpayer.

Icky i tell ya.

I don't think anybody likes it but we know damn well what happens when you leave the savages that live over there on their own.

What's your immigration solution, gringo?

Old 24th October 2007, 14:47   #47
Hondo

All you fucks ignored my bd too so I am paying my ingratitude forward.

Power corrupts.

Old 24th October 2007, 14:48   #48
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Quote:
You know they poisoned, shot, stabbed and then threw that guy in the river right?

I'm just sayin'...

That's the legend. I bet he's still alive.

That cock in the jar isn't really his.

Old 24th October 2007, 14:48   #49
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Quote:
All you fucks ignored my bd too so I am paying my ingratitude forward.

dude hb

Old 24th October 2007, 14:51   #50
Hondo

Quote:
Originally Posted by maladjusted
I bet he's still alive.

Could be...he'd only be 138 years old. That's doable.

Power corrupts.

Old 24th October 2007, 14:51   #51
Hondo

Oh. Well HB to you too brah

Power corrupts.

Old 24th October 2007, 15:01   #52
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

Quote:
What's your immigration solution, gringo?

well duh.... you inject them with melanin remover and make them white so they pay more in taxes.
Old 24th October 2007, 15:17   #53
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco
well duh.... you inject them with melanin remover and make them white so they pay more in taxes.

You could just say you don't have one, and that you admit criticizing somebody else's idea is pretty lame given that you can't come up with anything better.

PS if you did that, they'd still smell

Old 22nd January 2008, 14:36   #54
sandman
Upon us all a little rain must fall.

sandman is a fagg0t

not really surprising, Fred, is dead... We R Screwed. He was the only candidate (short of nutball Paul) that held a conservative philosophy.

Fred Thompson Quits Presidential Race >>
sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd January 2008, 16:17   #55
bigdaddy
McDonalds has STEAK on ANY breakfast sandwich!

bigdaddy is shaken, not stirredbigdaddy is shaken, not stirred

That fucking sucks. I can't help but wonder if he'd made a bigger effort early on (i.e. acted like he actually WANTED the job) he might still be in the race. I guess I can go peel the "Fred '08" sticker off the back on my Tahoe...
bigdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd January 2008, 16:36   #56
Hondo

McCain is it dudes. I done told ya. Lined up against Hitlery or Obama bin Niggar it's no contest. You may not dig him, but it's WAY better than the Democrat alternatives.

Power corrupts.

Old 22nd January 2008, 16:43   #57
Stiffy
Optimus lame.
I'm *this* close to silently protesting.

Stiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowl

Better, yes. Way better...not so sure.
Old 22nd January 2008, 16:53   #58
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

DMAMIT
Old 22nd January 2008, 18:33   #59
bigdaddy
McDonalds has STEAK on ANY breakfast sandwich!

bigdaddy is shaken, not stirredbigdaddy is shaken, not stirred

Quote:
McCain is it dudes.... it's WAY better than the Democrat alternatives.

Agreed.
bigdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd January 2008, 18:45   #60
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiffy
Better, yes. Way better...not so sure.

He's a fucking doosh.

The only thing that will motivate me to vote for him is my hatred of Billary and Osama bin cockface.