Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11th August 2005, 11:59   #1
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey
Global Warming

Bullshit neo-con liberal europeans believe any goddamn thing you tell them. Link

Quote:
GENEVA (AFP) - Summer temperatures have risen sharply in most west European capital cities over the past 30 years, adding to evidence of the accelerating impact of climate change, the environmental group WWF said.

WWF International blamed most of the warming on pollution from power stations rather than road traffic and urged the European Union to set tougher targets for emissions of greenhouse gases, notably carbon dioxide.

Between 2000 and 2004, average temperatures in 13 of the 16 cities surveyed were at least one degree Celsius higher than during the first five years of the 1970s, the environmental organisation said.

This person should have their keyboard rammed up their ass.
Quote:
Global warming, also called the greenhouse effect, is caused by carbon gases mostly discharged by burning oil, gas and coal, that trap the sun's heat.

Global warming is just that, the fucking globe is undergoing a warming cycle. It also has cooling cycles, its fact- FACTUAL fucking FACT.

Trying to blame the warming trend on the big SUVs and all them bad 'Mericans irritates the shit out of me. Our nation alone has spent fucking billions of dollars on research to come to the same conclusion "Fuckers just warmin up on its own" seems to happen every 170 years or so.

So, here is my message to the euro-morans.

SFTU, you stupid fucking fuckers.

And, my message to the homeland hippies.

SFTU, you stupid fucking fuckers quit wasting my tax money you shit biscuit eating, patchooli smelling dirtball.

Hippies in any language are still hippies, and they irritate me.
Old 11th August 2005, 12:02   #2
Hondo
I'll knock your chicklets hella the fuck out

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.
Re: Global Warming

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco
Hippies in any language are still hippies, and they irritate me.

Power corrupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
But it rocks absolutely, too

Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th August 2005, 12:08   #3
sandman
Upon us all a little rain must fall.

sandman is a fagg0t

some zit faced hippy girl came knocking on my door last night. she worked for some environmentalist group and was wanting $$. I told her I don't give money to solicitors and shut the door. Goddam hippies.

Every month some negro who found Jeebus or a f'ing guy with a miracle cleaner is knocking on doors in our neighborhood asking for money.
sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th August 2005, 12:14   #4
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.

The world is coming to an end, everything sucks and we are all gonna die.

or not.

In memory of Johnny

One life I'm gonna live it up
I'm takin' flight I said I'll never get enough
Stand tall I'm young and kinda proud
I'm on top as long as the music's loud
Rooflechicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th August 2005, 12:28   #5
maladjusted

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman
some zit faced hippy girl came knocking on my door last night. she worked for some environmentalist group and was wanting $$. I told her I don't give money to solicitors and shut the door. Goddam hippies.

Every month some negro who found Jeebus or a f'ing guy with a miracle cleaner is knocking on doors in our neighborhood asking for money.

Don't answer the door.
Old 11th August 2005, 12:35   #6
Hondo

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

I have a wireless color video microcamera pointed out at my front porch. Doorbell rings and I switch to video 2 on the TV to see who the fuck it is.

Power corrupts.

Old 11th August 2005, 12:42   #7
maladjusted

I just bring mine up in the PIP window. Big TV, so the PIP is 30" or so.

I also have a little buzzer thing so whenever somebody enters or leaves the cul de sac I know.
Old 11th August 2005, 12:42   #8
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.

you fuckers are funny©

In memory of Johnny

One life I'm gonna live it up
I'm takin' flight I said I'll never get enough
Stand tall I'm young and kinda proud
I'm on top as long as the music's loud
Rooflechicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th August 2005, 13:04   #9
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

Quote:
I have a wireless color video microcamera

link please, i would like one
Old 11th August 2005, 13:13   #10
Hondo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phix
X10.com

No No No.

I got mine from Essex for free jerky.

Discreet Surveillance Cameras
SW-P-MC2ASwann MicroCam II 2.4GHz Wireless Kit

$201

The Swann MicroCam II is now more than ever the ultimate in miniature surveillance technology available to you. The 2.4GHz transmission gives extended range, and the clarity & picture quality have been enhanced for even better full colour images. The Swann MicroCam II is ideal for discreet surveillance. The extremely small camera is portable and easily concealed. Position it in the babies room, hide it in a flower on your person, use it on a pole to check for leaves in your guttering, or look for vermin inside small cavities, attach it to a remote controlled toy, or just confirm your suspicions, the possible applications are limitless.......
The tiny MicroCam II will transmit up to 100m/328ft*. It can be used with a 9V battery or the mains power adapter which are included in the kit.

Tiny camera can be concealed almost anywhere
2.4GHz for extended range & clarity
Sharp & clear colour video images

Camera comes with 9v battery
Optional power adaptor
Included receiver can be easily connected to a VCR, TV or PC (With Capture card)

Power corrupts.

Old 11th August 2005, 13:26   #11
maladjusted

The wireless ones didn't work for shit around my place so I've got old skool hard wired camera goodness. Works killer and the low light/ no light IR illumination is superior to any wireless ones I found.

We've got plenty o lights, but if they were knocked out I'd still be able to see 40-50 feets.
Old 11th August 2005, 13:27   #12
maladjusted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phix
Ya see? I've been telling all youse. I'm not THAT paranoid.

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they are not after me. :phix:
Old 11th August 2005, 17:19   #13
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for

Quote:
Originally Posted by maladjusted
I just bring mine up in the PIP window. Big TV, so the PIP is 30" or so.

I also have a little buzzer thing so whenever somebody enters or leaves the cul de sac I know.

please explain with ms paint diagarm if appropriate your little buzzer thingy.
AnimalChin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th August 2005, 17:35   #14
maladjusted

Attached Images
File Type: jpg dinger.JPG (125.5 KB, 41 views)
Old 11th August 2005, 17:51   #15
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for

jesus.

so i mean what kind of gear do you need.

i want to put one on my driveway
Old 11th August 2005, 17:57   #16
maladjusted

d00d, I just explained it.

http://www.smarthome.com/7317.html

Rat Shack had them for $59.99 and Fry's matched the price.

Works good. Minimal falsing, but it will trip on cats. Buzzer loud, I muffled it a bit internally. It also has a relay output right on it that could come in real handy.
Old 11th August 2005, 21:11   #17
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

dude, sweet.
Old 11th August 2005, 21:47   #18
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

dude. paranoid.
Old 11th August 2005, 22:09   #19
Nebraskababe
Pretend I still look like this...