Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 8th February 2008, 09:34   #21
Stiffy
Optimus lame.
I'm *this* close to silently protesting.

Stiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowl
Re: Muslims pollute society

Fuck it, let the nukes drop, I'm not THAT far from the Hondo Compound.
Old 8th February 2008, 10:05   #22
Julius
Huh?

Julius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down Under

Julius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th February 2008, 20:30   #23
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for

i'm pretty wasted but could those of you arguing please explain to me the differences between the christian crusades and what the muslims are doing today since you seem to think they are completely unrelated.
AnimalChin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th February 2008, 20:39   #24
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.

the christians killed people for not being christian

the muslims kill infedels

ITS TOTALLY DIFFERENT

In memory of Johnny

One life I'm gonna live it up
I'm takin' flight I said I'll never get enough
Stand tall I'm young and kinda proud
I'm on top as long as the music's loud
Rooflechicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th February 2008, 22:01   #25
Julius
Huh?

Julius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooflechicken
the christians killed people for not being christian

the muslims kill infedels

ITS TOTALLY DIFFERENT

Thats gotta be teh ZOTD!
Old 8th February 2008, 22:49   #26
bigdaddy
McDonalds has STEAK on ANY breakfast sandwich!

bigdaddy is shaken, not stirredbigdaddy is shaken, not stirred

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimalChin
i'm pretty wasted but could those of you arguing please explain to me the differences between the christian crusades and what the muslims are doing today since you seem to think they are completely unrelated.

Without factoring in the evolution of society and advancements in the general understanding of the world, they are similar. BUT, would you not agree that back 1,000 years ago - when the world was flat, the average life expectancy was 30-something, the average education was primitive at best, etc. - all people had a fucked up way of looking at things; at least from our prospective today?

Pull it up about 700 years and look at the Salem Witch Hunts. Should the ridiculous beliefs and barbaric action of those people be used to offset a modern group of Devil worshipers if they were to start drowning conservative Christians to see if they were really not-evil? How about looking at Nazis and Jews? If the Israeli government should start to arrest, encamp and murder Germans for whatever reason, would it be acceptable to chalk it up to a payback for the first half of the 1940s? Sounds stupid, but that's the point.

We live in a generally civilized/educated world (again, I said generally) and what the Muslim extremists are preaching./doing is deplorable. It's even more ludicrous that the general Muslim community isn't going out of it's way to chastise and distance itself from this whole deal. That's the deal...
bigdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th February 2008, 22:55   #27
bigdaddy
McDonalds has STEAK on ANY breakfast sandwich!

bigdaddy is shaken, not stirredbigdaddy is shaken, not stirred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooflechicken

ITS TOTALLY DIFFERENT

Since it's Apostrophe Day at The Toe, I feel the need to point out you forgot one...
bigdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th February 2008, 23:08   #28
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.

I can't forget if I never remember

In memory of Johnny

One life I'm gonna live it up
I'm takin' flight I said I'll never get enough
Stand tall I'm young and kinda proud
I'm on top as long as the music's loud
Rooflechicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th February 2008, 23:22   #29
Julius
Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy

How about looking at Nazis and Jews? If the Israeli government should start to arrest, encamp and murder Germans for whatever reason, would it be acceptable to chalk it up to a payback for the first half of the 1940s? Sounds stupid, but that's the point.

W3Rd
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tA.JPG (32.8 KB, 14 views)
Old 8th February 2008, 23:25   #30
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy
Without factoring in the evolution of society and advancements in the general understanding of the world, they are similar. BUT, would you not agree that back 1,000 years ago - when the world was flat, the average life expectancy was 30-something, the average education was primitive at best, etc. - all people had a fucked up way of looking at things; at least from our prospective today?

Pull it up about 700 years and look at the Salem Witch Hunts. Should the ridiculous beliefs and barbaric action of those people be used to offset a modern group of Devil worshipers if they were to start drowning conservative Christians to see if they were really not-evil? How about looking at Nazis and Jews? If the Israeli government should start to arrest, encamp and murder Germans for whatever reason, would it be acceptable to chalk it up to a payback for the first half of the 1940s? Sounds stupid, but that's the point.

We live in a generally civilized/educated world (again, I said generally) and what the Muslim extremists are preaching./doing is deplorable. It's even more ludicrous that the general Muslim community isn't going out of it's way to chastise and distance itself from this whole deal. That's the deal...

yea but we're talking religion here.

religion has absolutely nothing to do with logic/education/technological advancement.

also i actually do believe in god. and sometimes i even believe in people but thats very very rarey
AnimalChin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th February 2008, 10:18   #31
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Muslims: durka durka
Christians : would you like a cookie
maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th February 2008, 10:50   #32
sandman
Upon us all a little rain must fall.

sandman is a fagg0t

Quote:
Originally Posted by maladjusted
Muslims: OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!
Christians: would you like a cookie

sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th February 2008, 11:38   #33
Hondo
I'll knock your chicklets hella the fuck out

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimalChin

BD used too many words.

The difference is the muslims are still thinking and acting like it's the 14th century. Christians grew up and got with the fucking program that killing people in the name of religion wasn't such a noble cause.

Power corrupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
But it rocks absolutely, too

Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote