View Single Post
Old 11th August 2005, 13:13   #10
Hondo
I'll knock your chicklets hella the fuck out

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.
Re: Global Warming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phix
X10.com

No No No.

I got mine from Essex for free jerky.

Discreet Surveillance Cameras
SW-P-MC2ASwann MicroCam II 2.4GHz Wireless Kit

$201

The Swann MicroCam II is now more than ever the ultimate in miniature surveillance technology available to you. The 2.4GHz transmission gives extended range, and the clarity & picture quality have been enhanced for even better full colour images. The Swann MicroCam II is ideal for discreet surveillance. The extremely small camera is portable and easily concealed. Position it in the babies room, hide it in a flower on your person, use it on a pole to check for leaves in your guttering, or look for vermin inside small cavities, attach it to a remote controlled toy, or just confirm your suspicions, the possible applications are limitless.......
The tiny MicroCam II will transmit up to 100m/328ft*. It can be used with a 9V battery or the mains power adapter which are included in the kit.

Tiny camera can be concealed almost anywhere
2.4GHz for extended range & clarity
Sharp & clear colour video images

Camera comes with 9v battery
Optional power adaptor
Included receiver can be easily connected to a VCR, TV or PC (With Capture card)

Power corrupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
But it rocks absolutely, too

Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote